- Do as the locals do and ride a bike
- You decide the pace, safety comes first
- Bike rides in the city center or in the countryside
- You don’t have to be extremely sporty
- Bike rides include a drink and a local delicacy!
Our motto, do as the locals do and go where the locals go is certainly what we will be doing during our bike tours. It might sound frighthening to maneuver your bike through the busy city but we are experienced and choose the best route for you! And we can tell you…. we have never seen such happy faces and proud people after one of these bike tours!
You don’t have to worry about the pace of the tour and you don’t have to be extremely sporty. Think of the fact that Dutch women ride their bikes with high heels on! We take it easy and you decide the pace of the tour. We are not in a hurry and make sure you can enjoy every single minute of it.
Bike ride in the city of Amsterdam
2 or 3 hours on a bike exploring all highlights of the city centre; the famous canal belt, the skinny bridge, the Jordaan quarter and the oldest part of the city. On a bike you see the most!
Bike ride to the countryside
To the north of Amsterdam there are some wonderful countryside villages. Biking here is easy, because it is less busy and we only should watch out for crossing sheep. It is amazing that after a 30 minutes bike ride from the city we will find ourselves in farmland, the cutest dike villages and green meadows (Dutch polders). Depending on your pace and timeframe we visit 2 or 3 villages. We could even ride the whole day and visit more of the famous “Waterland” north of Amsterdam!
Do as the locals do and see the most of Amsterdam on a bike!
- A professional and enthusiastic local guide will show you around
- Bike rental included
- Duration 2 or 3 hours (excluding time for a drink)
- Price from 57,50 Euro p.p. (See price overview for details)