- We will start the tour from your hotel
- Together we use public transport if necessary
- Walking is good for the environment and your health
- See Amsterdam through the eyes of a local
- Hear stories and anecdotes on local life
- Visit small streets that cannot be visited by bus or car
If you want to see the real quaint parts of Amsterdam, on foot is the best way to do it! Whether you would like to see the highlights of the city, the Red Light district, the Jordaan quarter or the famous canal belt, it can all be done on foot. Don’t worry about the pace… you decide how fast we walk and of course we make a comfortable stop on the way to enjoy a local drink.
Dutchfootprint offers private walking tours for private groups of 2-10 people. In this way we have full attention for everyone, you are always able to hear the local guide, can ask all your questions and we can make sure you avoid mass tourism in Amsterdam.
So we say; put on your walking shoes and off we go for a wonderful Dutch experience!
Most popular walking tours:
Highlights of the city
Red Light district
Jordaan quarter and canal belt
Strong Women of Amsterdam
- Guided tour by a professional, inspiring, personable and cheerful local guide
- 1 Drink at a local Dutch café is included
- Price from 45,00 Euro p.p. (See price Overview for details)
- Duration of our walking tours 2-3 hours