- Enjoy Amsterdam like a local and see Amsterdam by boat
- Private, small and open boats
- A few drinks and small snacks included
- A captain and a local guide for service
- Enjoy the UNESCO listed canalbelt
Amsterdam is a beautiful city full of water. All guidebooks tell you “Amsterdam is the Venice of the North”… Locals put questionmarks to this line, but there indeed is lots of water. Amsterdam has 65 miles of canals, 1281 bridges and 2500 houseboats… too much to see on foot. This is the reason a boat tour of the city’s waterways should be on top of your to-do-list in Amsterdam. You really get a great feel of the quaint 17th century buildings and picturesque curved bridges.
It is a very popular activity for locals to do on sunny days as well. On this tour we would like to take you around our canals as a local. We go on an open, small boat, bring in drinks and small bites and enjoy life on the water. In this way you feel like a local without having to walk or bike around town and you will see it all! On the way we will explain you the important sights and tell stories about local life. The captain of the boat will take care of our safety. Duration of the tour will be approximately 1,5 hours.
- Local guide AND captain
- A local drink and some snacks on board
- Duration appr. 1,5 hours
- Price 85,00 Euro p.p. (See price overview for details)
We only go with good weather